HCR Home Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN LHCSA Aide Supervisor - Monroe County
at HCR Home Care
HCR Home Care, a leader in Home Health Care for over 30 years now servicing 19 counties across New York State, is committed to providing the best quality patient care and superior service. HCR is an employee owned company, offering YOU an active partnership in our business. Our employees play an important role in treating people and keeping them safe and healthy in the comfort of their own homes, and we believe our employees are the reason HCR is able to provide award-winning home care.
Consider a career at HCR! We offer competitive pay and benefits, continuing education and training opportunities, and utilize state-of-the-art technology.
Manages the HHA scheduling team (ASC’s) & the scheduling process including coordination of HHA shifts. Takes client inquiries and complaints and is able to resolve issues/complaints relative to HHA service and staff, while emphasizing professionalism, customer service, and teamwork.
- Provide leadership, supervision, and operational guidance to scheduling staff, including training and development, performance management, and recruitment.
- Manages Aide service coverage including planning for weekends and holidays. Works together with the Home Health Aide Supervisors to plan for staffing shortages including Aide vacation scheduling and aide call off management. Strives to ensure that clients are provided with consistent Aide service, focusing on customer service needs and permanent scheduling.
- Maintain operational efficiency by ensuring that Aides are scheduled within the fullest capacity of their availability on file in a logical manner that maximizes Aide utilization while striving to streamlining operations.
- Seeks ways to reduce inefficiencies within Aide scheduling to ensure a more effective and service oriented scheduling process.
- Works closely with the Home Health Aide Compliance Manager, Aide Supervisors, and Human Resources to build a strong performing team while positively engaging the Aide population.
- Helps schedulers to build & maintain positive relationships with Aide population & fosters a team atmosphere between schedulers & Aides.
- Establish assigned goals/projects working within budgeted guidelines.
- Liaison with HCR for current/new programs in relation to scheduling
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, time management and written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work independently, and complete paperwork accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Must comply with privacy & HIPAA laws. Must be respectful of the patient’s rights & treat a client & his/her belongings with dignity & respect.
- Valid driver’s license and automobile with current insurance coverage and in good working condition available to use for work. Must be willing to travel throughout assigned county.
- Willingness to submit to physical examination, criminal background and drug testing.
- 2-5 years business/administrative experience specifically in home care.
- 2-5 years supervisory experience required.
- Previous scheduling experience preferred.
- NY State RN Licensure
- Previous customer service/communication experience required