HCR Home Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN Case Manager - Monroe County
at HCR Home Care
Find your passion again in patient-centered nursing! Nursing the way it’s meant to be!
At HCR Home Care, what matters to you, matters to us – taking care of patients. HCR is an employee owned company that has been operating as a leader in Home Health Care for over 35 years and spanning 22 counties across New York State - is looking for RN’s to join its Onondaga County based team. At HCR, our nurses enjoy the time they get to spend one-on-one with our patients, providing education and high quality care in the comfort of our clients’ homes. Our state-of-the-art EMR system allows efficient completion of documentation within the patient’s home during the work day.
We offer flexible schedules, competitive pay and benefits and mileage reimbursement. Our employees are also owners who share in the financial success they help create. If you are interested in using your clinical skills, teaching others how to care for themselves and enjoy an independent and autonomous environment, HCR is the right fit for you!
- Our RN Case Managers will administer skilled nursing care to patients requiring professional nursing service per the physician’s orders and under the direction / supervision of the Director of Patient Services/Clinical Team Manager.
- The RN Case Manager will manage each patient’s care efficiently and effectively to achieve positive patient outcomes, and be responsible for the overall plan of care and the outcome of that care, including care delivered by other nursing staff (LPN, HHA) who will be directed / supervised by the RN.
- This may include teaching the family and other members of the nursing team.
- Overall responsibilities include planning, providing and coordinating quality patient care.
Employees are required to accept any job assignment, including those with clients who have pets and/or smoke in the home. Working conditions may expose field staff to disagreeable sights, odors, body wastes, communicable diseases and blood borne pathogens, smoke, pets, and other allergens. Potentially hazardous materials such as those found in cleaning agents and other chemicals may be stored in a client’s home.
Excellent documentation skills required.
Strong computer skills and the ability to use Agency’s EMR program.
Strong interpersonal, organizational, time management and written and verbal communication skills.
Able to work independently, and complete paperwork accurately and in a timely fashion.
Must comply with privacy & HIPAA laws. Must be respectful of the patient’s rights & treat a client & his/her belongings with dignity & respect.
Valid driver’s license and automobile with current insurance coverage and in good working condition available to use for work. Must be willing to travel throughout assigned and contiguous counties.
(Physical examination, criminal background and drug testing is part of pre-employment process.)
A Registered Professional Nurse with Current New York State License
1+ year acute care nursing experience and/or previous home care nursing experience is preferred
- Associates Degree from an accredited college required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.