HCR Home Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
LPN Procedure Nurse - Monroe County
at HCR Home Care
HCR Home Care, a leader in Home Health Care for over 30 years, is committed to providing the best quality patient care and superior service, and we now service 22 counties across New York State. HCR is an employee owned company, offering YOU an active partnership in our business. Our employees play an important role in treating people and keeping them safe and healthy in the comfort of their own homes, and we believe our employees are the reason HCR is able to provide award-winning home care. Consider a career at HCR! We offer competitive pay and benefits, continuing education and training opportunities, and utilize state-of-the-art technology.
The LPN Procedure Nurse is responsible to administer practical nursing care to patients in accordance with physician’s orders under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse.
Main Job Responsibilities:
Under the direct supervision of a CHN/RN/Case Manager and within the scope of practice for a licensed practical nurse:
- Provide health education according to the teaching plan established by the RN.
- Provide routine LPN nursing care as outlined in the nursing care plan and within the scope of practice for an LPN.
- Observe signs and symptoms and report to the physician and case manager reactions to treatments including drugs and changes in the patient’s physical or emotional condition.
- Document those services rendered to the patient, changes noted in the patient’s condition and/or family and home situations.
- Document communication with case manager and physician.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Diploma as a Licensed Practical Nurse from an approved program
- Currently a Licensed Practical Nurse, licensed with the State of New York Board of Examiners
- Community health experience preferred