HCR Home Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Health Home Care Manager- Southern Tier
at HCR Home Care
HCR Home Care, a leader in Home Health Care for over 30 years now servicing 19 counties across New York State, is committed to providing the best quality patient care and superior service. HCR is an employee owned company, offering YOU an active partnership in our business. Our employees play an important role in treating people and keeping them safe and healthy in the comfort of their own homes, and we believe our employees are the reason HCR is able to provide award-winning home care.
Consider a career at HCR! We offer competitive pay and benefits, continuing education and training opportunities, and utilize state-of-the-art technology.
- Conduct a comprehensive assessment on all clients referred for Health Home Program. Develop an individualized plan with specific goals/interventions/objectives, revise as needed.
- Provide emotional support geared toward the restoration of patients to their optimum level of social and health functioning. This includes assisting clients and their families with the adjustment to their illness and following medical/behavior health recommendations.
- Assist clients and their families with personal and environmental difficulties, which predispose them towards illness and interfere with obtaining maximum benefits from medical care.
- Develop long and short term plans, when appropriate, including the utilization of community supports.
- Consult with the physician and other members of the Care Team for the purpose of educating them on tilt social, emotional and environmental factors related to the client’s barriers to success
- Prepare notes which are incorporated into the medical records.
- Attend case conferences and act as a consultant to other agency personnel regarding patients' psycho-social issues.
- Represent the Health Home Department at meetings as requested.
- Network with community-based agency personnel to promote HCR and its services.
Other duties as assigned.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to use Agency’s EMR program.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, time management and written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work independently, and complete paperwork accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Must comply with privacy & HIPAA laws. Must be respectful of the patient’s rights & treat a client & his/her belongings with dignity & respect.
- Valid driver’s license and automobile with current insurance coverage and in good working condition available to use for work. Must be willing to travel throughout assigned county.
- Willingness to submit to physical examination, criminal background and drug testing.
- Possess excellent telephone communication skills
- Ability to interact well with a great diversity of individuals
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple assignments
• Associates Degree in Human Services or equivalent
• Minimum of 2-4 years in home services or equivalent experience which would give the candidate intricate knowledge of community resources