DS Services of America, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at DS Services of America, Inc
Job TitleOperations Manager
Overview of the Operations (Branch) Manager
This position is responsible for providing leadership and management to all areas of the branch to insure growth and company goals are met.
- Accountable for the production costs, branch revenues and branch growth goals.
- Train, coach and motivate to ensure customer satisfaction and associates safety.
- Direct the activities to include any or all of the branch associates.
- Maintain a positive, proactive working environment by developing an annual operating plan.
- Maintain production and inventory records.
- Provide weekly/monthly reports as required.
- Ensure adherence to all applicable local, state, federal and company policies and procedures.
- BA/ BS Degree or a minimum three years supervisory management experience in a distribution environment.
- Must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older.
- Ability to effectively manage, develop and train direct reports to support the company vision, goals and objectives.
- Strong knowledge of financials, financial analysis and Profit & Loss.
- Ability to lead, organize and build effective and diverse teams.
- Ability to listen and respond to information effectively and influence decision makers.
- Strong sales techniques, communications, negotiation and customer service skills.
- Ability to be innovative and creative.
- Ability to meet Company Driver Qualification Policy.
- CDL/Class B license preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Who We Are